Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Palin News


Here's a realistic appraisal of Palin's background, written by a Brit who's lived in Alaska.

Here's a response to many of the rumors flying around about Palin, at Newsweek, of all places!

I was happy with the choice, but I'm surprised at two things:
1) how much the left hates her guts;
2) how effective she has been at re-energizing the Republican party.
I'm amazed. GO SARAH!

UPDATE: Ohio campaign sign:
America Respects John McCain;
America Loves Sarah Palin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read the first article, and though I like the idea of Palin as V.P. I hate the idea of McCain as president. I guess I'm not republican enough but I think we missed the boat by completely ignoring Ron Paul. He really had some revolutionary ideas, as quixotic as they may have seemed.