Monday, March 30, 2009

King Obama



I have NEVER seen such an exercise of raw power as what we are witnessing in the new Obama administration. A president fires a CEO??? Does this not bother anyone? Maybe next he'll decide to fire Dr. Bill Jones at CIU. The arrogance and audacity of it all... People are going to hate this man before long. I was inclined to give him a lot of grace and room to make some initial blunders, but he used all that up in about the first two weeks of his reign. I think we're living in a dictatorship now.

First he bribes companies by giving them money, then he takes them over by telling them to do what he says or else... How many companies has he run before? Ridiculous!

{image}

2 comments:

S. Harlan Cone said...

There's a lot of stuff going terrible wrong with this whole mess. I don't like the precedents being set by an out-of-control congress and a President who thinks he's King.

And I voted for the guy.

Anonymous said...

I don't get what you all are saying. I really don't. I can't compare him at all to someone like Castro, Hitler, or Sadam. I don't see what he is doing so wrong that warrants these remarks. Who has he fired? How many people have been banished by him? Give me a clue, cause I just don't see it.