Monday, January 18, 2010

Two Quick Notes

Just two quick points:

1) I want to go on record as saying, as much as I hope he wins, I don't think Scott Brown is going to win the people's seat in Mass.

2) In light of the recent tragic events in Haiti, I want everyone to know that I am having serious trouble with my faith. All this evil! All this innocent death! All this suffering! How could it happen? All this presents an insurmountable problem for my faith, the problem of evil. I'm afraid it will never recover. Therefore, I renounce my faith in, and love for, Gaia, MOTHER EARTH! How could she do this to us? What did these people do to deserve such suffering and death? An earthquake is not a man-made catastrophe! It's a Mother Earth made tragedy! She is evil, inflicting death and suffering on so many innocents. It's just too much to bear.

Just sayin'...yunno? (wink)

No comments: