Saturday, August 25, 2007

Blog Hopes


I found a piece of paper floating around the house that had written on it everything I want to be able to do in a blog. I'm going to jot down my notes here, then throw out the piece of paper. A "plus" sign says I can do it; a "minus" says, as far as I know, I don't have that ability now.


  • Post notes by multiple authors +

  • screen comments +

  • post documents, like .pdf files, syllabi, etc. and have them password protected -

  • control background, like pictures and fonts -

  • have archives +

  • classify posts +

  • link to other sites in sidebars +

  • have a "see more" option -

We came pretty close with blogger here, but we're not quite there. For now, though, this is teaching me the basics just fine, and it's free!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wordpress has all of them, and it's free...

*end shameless plug*

Anonymous said...

Yep, must agree with sarah - wordpress.com is the way to go for blogging!

Caleb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.