Sunday, December 9, 2007

1/2 lb. Jalapeno Cheddar Double Melt

UPDATE: I got a picture of one!
Here it is. A picture of the 1/2 lb Jalapeno Cheddar Double Melt, from a certain fast food chain. Just thought ya'll would be interested in how one looks in real life. My son, Matthew, and I were disappointed a weekend or two ago when we purchased a certain well-advertised sandwich (not the one featured here) from a certain fast food chain. We were majorly turned on by the picture on the TV screen, but were sorely disappointed by the reality. The actual burgers we got were pitiful! So, we thought from now on we would take a picture of our burgers and compare them with the advertised pictures. Unfortunately, this particular fast food chain (whose burger is featured here) blocked my attempt to copy a picture of this particular burger from its website. To be honest, this one was not so bad, and it was rather tasty to boot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thought you would enjoy this. From Robbie Wise, the freshmen that is in your OT class that sits in the Back corner

Copy and paste into your browser
http://i12.tinypic.com/86q4y2f.jpg

Anonymous said...

The sad thing is, I know what restaurant is just by looking at the meat...I can also identify all major brands of root beer by taste. I should enter a competition, really.