Thursday, December 6, 2007

Romney on Religion in America


Governor Mitt Romney gave a speech today on faith and politics. Here's the text (thanks to Hugh Hewitt's website), and here's a link to Romney's website where you can watch the whole speech. I watched the speech and followed along at the same time. I was impressed. Romney has a great stage presence, and looks and sounds very presidential. I'm not endorsing him, but he seems to have many of the qualities I look for in a leader. For the first time in a long time, I felt proud to be a Republican. I thought he was almost Reaganesque. Well done. I notice that CNN has not listed it among its headlines. I think I know what that means.

UPDATE:
Check out all the responses to Romney's speech listed on Hugh Hewitt's site and Justin Taylor's site.

No comments: