Friday, June 26, 2009



I'm a little surprised at the level of emotion after the death of Michael Jackson.

I've always considered him a tragic figure. Talented, but clueless, and wandering in a wasteland of fame, money, and weirdness.

BTW, He was paying $100,000 per month to live in that house! I think President Obama should step in and take control of the entertainment industry, and put salary caps on how much entertainers can make. Jackson was paying more in rent each month than twice what I make in a year! That's economic justice?

And about Perez Hilton: Would somebody please shut that guy up!


1 comment:

AbbieJ said...

MJ's death is making me think more about eternity than most celebrity deaths do, which is odd because I didn't pay much attention to him before. I suppose it's like the end of hope. Not that I go around trying to figure out who's saved and who isn't. It's just...depressing. And it's happening by the millions, every day.